Data Science & Analytics
We have experienced a significant upturn in our actuarial clients requiring candidates with analytical backgrounds, combined with strong programming and developer skills in areas such as C#, SQL and VBA, and the more data focused languages such as R and Python.
Our Data & Analytics division is structured to approach recruitment in this area from a three-layered viewpoint:
- Visualisation – MI Analysis
- Analysis – Data Scientists – Actuarial/ IT
- Programming – Developers and Engineers
Bolton Associates can draw on professional networks and dedicated resource, to assist in the further development of clients’ analytical and software/ modelling teams.
Clients include Brokers, Syndicates, Major Re/Insurers and Software/ Model Providers for whom we have successfully completed projects in the Lloyd’s, London and full UK markets.
Please do contact Zoe Bolton for further information regarding this dynamic and expanding area.
NEW OPPORTUNITY: HEAD OF DATA
Well-regarded analytics-focused insurer is seeking a Head of Data.
With around 10 years of experience, you will be responsible for creating a data governance framework and scaling up a data “lake” with multiple structure approaches.
As a newly created role, it will be a first port of call to ensure that quality data is collected, and then distributed throughout the business, both effectively and efficiently.
The successful individual will create a team, equipped with the superior intelligence to make the best decisions in the industry.
Key requirements are:
- Familiarity with structured and unstructured/ non-traditional data
- Innovator to help to build and deliver the best data framework in the industry
- Familiar with local and cloud based storage approaches
- Computer Science degree (or similar)
- Insurance expertise is an advantage
- Keen to work in a dynamic environment
Please call Zoe Bolton or Lisa Wilson to discuss further – 0207 250 4700